Sunday, January 20, 2013

All Writings Aside

As a writer, writing is how I let out my emotions my feelings, even prayers. I used to think that that was good enough and if not I could always read it back to the Heavenly Father. However now, that I'm older, a bit wiser, learning, and getting closer to him strengthening my relationship with him. I've come to see at least for me personally I've been cheating him, and not giving my all to him. Going to him first. And not only that but I've been cheating myself as well. Cheating myself out of the peace, joy, comfort, and happiness that he can give and provide when I unload confide and trust in him. And no longer can I use an excuse about not having the right words to say because the Ruach Qodesh-Holy Spirit will intercede for me and make my moaning and groaning understandable from me to Him. 
"Romans 8:26. At the same time the Spirit also helps us in our weakness, because we don't know how to pray for what we need. But the Spirit intercedes along with our groans that cannot be expressed in words. 27. The one who searches our hearts knows what the Spirit has in mind. The Spirit intercedes for God's people the way God wants him to."-The Names of God Bible, Ann Spangler.

So at least for me, no song, no story, and no poem can ever replace the time relationship and prayer of going to Abba-Father directly. And when I do, I've come to find out that whatever inspiration I get out of that or from it so much better. Thank you and peace joy maturity growth and love to you from our Heavenly Father through his son the Messiah and our Lord and Savior Yeshua-Jesus Christ..

No comments:

Post a Comment